Saturday, February 6, 2016

All Life is Honored

We see a world where all life is honored as expressions of the Divine 

In this amazing world of diverse cultures, religions, and beliefs, there is only one Home. It is in the heart of Spirit that all beings reside. The Divine Presence honors all beings everywhere with Its breath and life. From the beginning it has always been so. Spirit blesses all beings—sharing Its unlimited goodness with everyone.

I feel this Divine presence within me and I know that I am one with the One. All life is held within Spirit's loving Presence and Its divine Essence is perfectly expressed in the hearts and lives of all beings. Everyone is a divine being richly blessed with goodness, wisdom, abundance, and love.

I claim that this eternal truth is known and shared by all people, every culture, and all life now. Spirit pours forth without limit as It lights up the pathway of all life moving forward together as one. 
Around the world Spirit brings grace, peace, compassion, and new understanding. Again and again this Truth is revealed and made known. All life is honored as an expression of the Divine. 

My heart is grateful for these gifts. 

With awe and reverence, I honor this Truth as it manifests.
I release this word to the One Mind, knowing it is done.


And so it is. 

Siota Belle, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment