Saturday, March 12, 2016

Surrounded by Goodness and Love

I am Surrounded by Goodness and Love


Spirit is as close as our heartbeat for it makes up the heart and life’s breath for all beings. It shares It’s Divine Nature with everyone and this has always been so- in every situation, place and moment of time. All life is the expression of Spirit’s Divine Intent. Goodness, Wholeness, Peace and Love flourish as Spirit moves forward in partnership with one and all. 

The Divine Power flows through everyone and it flows through me. Each of us is one with Spirit and we move forward as One life, One heart, One Mind.

I claim that I live this Truth effortlessly. I am surrounded by goodness and love and it radiates in and through me blessing everything I touch and see.

Spirit holds and cherishes me and in my heart- I hold the world. I know that our world works for everyone and Spirit brings the highest good to to everyone. 

As I am whole- my neighbors are whole. As I am at peace- the world is at peace. I accept for myself and for all people that our highest good is unfolding now and always.

Gratefully I accept these gifts. 

I release this Word to the one Mind knowing it is done.

And so it is. 

Siota Belle, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment