Saturday, May 21, 2016

Affirmative Prayer to Know the Truth



Purpose Statement: To know the truth of myself – who I really am. To speak my word of truth for my own worth, joy and wholeness.

There is only one God, one infinite Presence. It is the Presence of the perfect loving spirit that is everywhere present, all of the time. It is all that is known and also the mystery yet to be known. This Presence is the giver and sustainer of all life. It is truth, beauty and acceptance of all Good.

I am one with this loving heart of consciousness. This powerful and loving Presence resides at the core of my being. It beats my heart and pulses in my veins. Spirit’s nature is my nature. Spirit’s love is my love. I am a divine extension of the one Presence that runs through all life beautifully, harmoniously and lovingly. Every act, thought and consideration is but an extension of divine thought and truth.

I claim for myself an acceptance of who I really am as an embodiment of God right now in this present moment. I accept for myself that harmony, gratitude and peace well up from the center of my being. Joyous living is mine and I choose right action and right thought as life unfolds. I know for myself that from the place of harmony, abundance and power that is the loving Presence, I experience acceptance, wisdom and peace in my daily affairs. In a Universe that is always for me, I consciously identify with the good in my life and in the trust and belief that God knows what it is doing and has my best in mind. I claim the truth of happiness and joy as I move through my daily activities with poise and grace. I claim now for myself freedom from uncertainty and misconceptions. I am enough just as I am

I celebrate this treatment. In calm confidence and abiding faith I rest in deep appreciation. With love in my heart of knowing that truth demonstrated, I rejoice.

I speak this Word as the Word of Spirit and release it to the Law. The Law always responds in the affirmative. I believe this truth and accept its manifestation.


And So It Is. Amen

Tamarya Hulme, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa




No comments:

Post a Comment