Saturday, May 14, 2016

Natural Creative Abilities Shine Forth

There is one infinite Presence: the Power and creative life Principle which is the source and sustainer of all life. This One is constantly and dependably expressing and expanding throughout all time, space, and every person, place, and event. It is forever expanding and expressing more; that is Its very nature.

This One must and does act the same through all people. That includes me and everyone I have ever met or am yet to meet. Spirit is always present, always expressing.

I claim an expansion of our understanding of the creative energy within all people everywhere. I claim the openness to allow all to honor their own and others’ natural creative abilities. I delight in witnessing the joy and freedom of creating something new that has never been experienced by humankind, like the light bulb or the internet. I call forth the experience and expression of something new in individuals. This newness, and this allowing of ideas to come forth, serves the entire world. I claim an increased awareness of everyone’s innate talents and that this awareness is a blessing to all. I am so grateful to know that each person is honored and valued for their talents, and this honor allows their uniqueness and magnificence to shine for their own and everyone’s good.

My heart fills with joy witnessing a world that allows personal creative power to bless all.

With absolute faith and confidence, I release my word to the Law of Creation, which makes it so. I let it be.

And so it is

Kelly Metcalf, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#AGlobalVision  #aworldthatworksforeveryone






No comments:

Post a Comment