Saturday, June 25, 2016

Affirmative Prayer to Recognize My Unique Gifts

Affirmative Prayer to Recognize My Unique Gifts 

There is one Mind, the Perfect Intelligence, the one pure Light of Being. This One is all knowing and ever present. It is the Creative Presence that gives itself to all of life.

I am one with this divine Mind. The divine Mind is my mind and it is absolutely clear. It is the same intelligence that guides the planets on their path and it is guiding me on my path.

I am open to this guidance. I am clear about my unique gifts. I am a creative presence in this world. I give of myself in ways that nourish life. I remember that I am enough. I am worthy. I am unique and I am essential just as I am. I participate in life through the inner yearning of my heart. The way is made clear before me.

I give thanks for this revelation and realization of my true spiritual nature.

I let it be as it is already true and done.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa
#theglobalvision

#aworldthatworksforeveryone




No comments:

Post a Comment