Saturday, July 2, 2016

Forgiveness


There is only one God, one infinite Presence. It is eternal and Omnipresent, all of the time. This divine Presence is the breath and blood of Life. It is all that is known and also the mystery yet to be known. This Presence is the giver and sustainer of all creation. It is the stillness, peace, truth, and acceptance which are at the back of all life, life issues and the ebb and flow of right action.

I am connected to this Presence that infills all life. I am an individualized expression of this divine Peace. Spirit’s circulation of Good, expressed as this profound Peace, flows through me and as me. The clarity and intelligence that is the Divine is present in me and acts through me. Spirit’s nature is my nature. Spirit’s intelligence and peace are expressed in and as my mind and heart.
I claim for myself the joy and ability to express even greater love by allowing forgiveness in my life, and the recognition that doing so creates an opening for more goodness and divine circulation. I accept a knowing of myself for who I really am: the embodiment of the Divine right now. I declare that I do not fix, I do not judge. I love and witness and breathe. I accept for myself that I am flexible and compassionate with the people in my life and those I read about in the news. I am able to be supportive and allow their actions, beliefs, and emotions to be what they are, knowing that others are also an ever-evolving part of God. I am calm and patient and loving. I meditate as an activity to create ease and peace. I forgive myself and others for any judgment I may have around the activity of anyone else. I offer forgiveness as a means for us all to open our hearts and forgive ourselves. This loving activity helps create a world that works for everyone.
I celebrate this treatment. In calm confidence and abiding faith, I rest in deep appreciation. With love in my heart of knowing that truth demonstrated, I rejoice.
I speak this word as the Word of Spirit and release it to the Law. The Law always responds in the affirmative. I believe this truth and accept its manifestation.
And so it is.

Tamarya Hulme, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa



No comments:

Post a Comment