Saturday, August 27, 2016

Wisdom

Wisdom 

There is one Power, one Holy Presence; a field of Infinite Love and Intelligence, in and through all things; everywhere present, seen and unseen, expressing as form and vast spaciousness. It is one unifying wholeness that is the source and potency of life Itself; a magnificent harmony of love, light, intelligence, beauty, joy, creativity, and vitality. It is God, Spirit, Life, the Tao, Universal Intelligence, Unconditional Love.  It is that which is beyond one name. 

This Power, this Holy Presence is in and through me, expressing as me. I am one with this infinite presence of unconditional love and intelligence. It is my source and I am its eyes, ears, hands and feet. It is the love in my heart and the wisdom of my soul. It is all that I am. I know this is true of everyone and everything. We are all unique expressions of life, connected through this field of loving intelligence.

In this awareness, I accept for myself and for all of humanity a greater respect and value for spiritual guidance received from this vast field of loving intelligence. I claim a deep knowing that this guidance is sourced in infinite possibility and vision for the highest good and thriving harmony for all creation. I accept a widespread release of limitations based upon past experience, current conditions, fear or lack.  I claim an expanding willingness in every individual to explore and experience their precious, inherent gift to perceive the wisdom of Spirit. I celebrate a global shift where spiritual guidance expressed as intuition, insight, and answered prayer, is honored, valued, and encouraged in all areas of life. I know the world is blessed as more hearts and minds choose to receive and act upon insights and guidance from this Living Intelligence, this most Holy Presence, I call God. 

My heart overflows with gratitude for the way this awareness of infinite love, the wisdom of God, and divine guidance is recognized in us, accepted for what it is, and acted upon.

I joyfully release this prayer to that aspect of God that receives the Word and responds to it. Blessed be. 

And so it is.

Linda Marshall, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa




1 comment: