Saturday, January 14, 2017

Harmony and Peace

The creator of the universe is divinely intelligent. It creates only from love. There is an orchestration and an organization that is completely harmonious and beautiful. All is known in the mind of God and life is is created in this magnificence. 

It is from this remembering that I recognize the symphony that is my life. My life is in total harmony and completely in tune with the Divine. As I know that is true for me I know it is true for all. There is nothing that is a mistake in this life. 


And so I speak a word from this place of recognizing harmony. And I claim that despite appearance of chaos in this world on this day, all is well on the unseen side of life. And so for each of us I open the channel that accesses Truth. And I am aware that faith prevails through chaos. I accept that the tools that each of us has to center ourselves and know the truth is at hand during these times. I feel blessed and grateful that each of us can use our faith to reconcile apparent chaos. And so I accept a divine awakening for each of us to practice our faith.


I give great thanks for this awareness and for remembering the way it works.


And I surrender this prayer into the law which then manifests it as our experience for the good of all and the harm of none.


 And I let it be done, and so it is

Jennifer Mann, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment