Saturday, January 7, 2017

Open to Good


The good that is seen all around is God.  It moves and breathes and forever exists. 

As this God almighty flows endlessly on, it is choosing to show up as me, just as I am, in this time in history.  It is incredible to understand that this power that works through me is also at the heart of each individual.  Each of us is equipped with the ability to experience love, joy, wholeness, peace, and freedom.  It is our birth right; nothing to earn or struggle with. 

So knowing that this power of God works through all of us, I affirm we are able to let go of limiting ways of thinking and acting, We open to avenues of creativity and well-being. We open to our good. 

Relaxing, knowing that God is always flowing through me and connecting me to everything else, my heart is lifted as I rest in the amazement of this consciousness that is God seeking to see itself through us. 

Gladly, I let go and let this power take care of the details so I need only show up, listen, and allow life to unfold as it does.  Amen

Andra Sandberg, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment