Saturday, April 29, 2017

New Direction

New Direction

The one power, presence and activity of Love is everywhere present. It is the Source and Sustainer of life. This fully present consciousness is always acting on behalf of Its creation. It is the formed and the formless, everything seen and unseen. It is that which moves divine substance into and out of form. No thing is outside of It. Divine Intelligence informs creation and is 100 % available.

I am made of this God stuff. I live and have my being within the One. I am a beloved child of God, a place where God shows up. I live, move and have my being within God's loving presence. I am inseparable from the One. I have no edges, I am completely integrated into the fabric of God's Life, connected to all that is. The intelligence and design of God lives in me as in all creation. The divine embrace enfolds me.

In this awareness I speak my word for and about myself, all beings and life. I recognize a willingness to release patterns of thinking and being that no longer serve me. I choose to accept what is before me, rather than turn away from it . I welcome new life affirming connections and patterns. I discover new ways to engage in life however it appears, remembering there is always something here for me to learn about myself. My patience and trust grow and enable this process. I accept a courageous allowing of Life unfolding. In my deepening awareness of God's unconditional love, I  release judgement and criticism of myself and others. I claim a greater experience of my heart softening. I declare that unskillful behavior patterns dissolve and are replaced with patience and trust that life intelligently unfolds for my greatest good.

With absolute trust I rest in this spiritual truth. It is already known and done in the heart and mind of God.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment