Saturday, April 1, 2017

Peaceful Clarity in Life Direction

 There is one creative power that is forever creating life out of Its own generous, loving nature. It is perfect peace, clarity and calmness. This power is the Spirit in expression and It is all-inclusive, eternal and infinite.

I am one with this creative power. One with Its peace and calm. One with Its clarity.

I accept that peaceful clarity is the atmosphere from which I live. My life direction is clear. I enjoy and I embrace calmness. I relax and enjoy my relationship with others. I have a quiet confidence. I am peaceful and clear regarding my life direction.

I give thanks for the realization of this truth about my life.

I release this Word into the Law that responds fully.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa




No comments:

Post a Comment