Saturday, July 8, 2017

Graceful Aging

Graceful Aging

The infinite eternal one, the great giver of life is ever-present in all of creation. This is the perpetual presence that guides, sustains and nurtures all of life.  Its nature is joy and well-being. This one life, this one presence includes all beings.

I am included in this one life, this one presence. I am a recipient of all the gifts of this life. Its joy is my joy.

I accept that as I encounter changes in body and mind that I am open to a graceful acceptance. I release any limiting beliefs that hold me back from embracing my life to the fullest. I am right now living a full and rich life, filled with love and well-being. There is no limit to joy in my life

I celebrate the knowing of this beautiful and profound truth about myself.

I release this Word into the Law, trusting completely in its fulfillment.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


1 comment: