Saturday, September 16, 2017

Prayer for Peace

There is a Power for Good. There is a Power of Good. Its nature is Peace, Light, Life, and Love. It knows only Its own Reality of Good, Peace, Light, Life, and Love. It is eternal and infinite. 

This Thing of Good has taken form as me. This Infinite and Eternal Peace is my true nature. This Essence of Light guides my intelligence. This Energy of Life courses through every aspect of my being. This One Who is Love Itself expresses as me.

And of course, as this is true of me, it is true of all humans, indeed of all beings everywhere. We are expressions of the One Good, Peace, Light, Life and Love. It lives Its eternal Life in us, around us, through us, and as us.

So I welcome a revealing of this Good as I encounter world news. I embrace and amplify Peace as I express human kindness, caring, and compassion. I open my spiritual eyes to witness the Light of Divine Intelligence unfolding through our global leaders. I affirm and support the power and invincibility of Life as I dwell in the faith that all is well. I remember that truly Love is the only Power -- the ONLY Power. And as these mental realizations grow and expand in my consciousness, so they indeed become real -- become realized -- in my experience of myself, and my experience of those near and far, including those with political power. This Good must show up in my experience, expressing as life-affirming peace, rational intelligence, loving thoughts, words and actions, and well-being for all.

With joyful anticipation, I give thanks for the way that these things show up in my world, on our planet, at this time.

With nothing more to add, I release this Word to that which knows how to make it so. 

And so It is. Ashe'. Blessed be. Amen. Ho.  

Rev. Joyce Duffala
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment