Saturday, October 14, 2017

Peace Prayer

“Peace is the power at the heart of God.”

This Power is always available, endlessly expressing in creative forms. The divine energy which everything is made up of is molded uniquely as each one of us.  We are the representation of God in the here and now.  In the endless time that brings us to this present moment, I share this prayer of peace for us and this planet as we continue to evolve.

Let common sense prevail and calm heads unite in our government and the nations of this world to bring about Good.  Everything now is aligned by divine forces of spiritual law to bring about peace.  Peace rises within the hearts of humanity to see more clearly the commandment that we love one another.  Leaders emerge that see the deep spiritual connection of our precious planet and its residents and work together to strengthen all avenues to peace.  Peace is the vision, love is the strategy, and practice is the means that we heal ourselves and our world.  Thus, I affirm that these elements are already active in our lives; and we are free to be a stand for peace in the world.  We bring it into our interactions with our self and others, and this encourages others along their path to peace.

Peace is my foundation now.  When I am shaken from it I say: Breathing in, I calm my body. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment, I know this is a wonderful moment.

With gratitude for the feeling of peace, calm, and wellness regardless of what is going on, I let this prayer go confident the spiritual laws have already made it so.  And looking for, we find more peace in our world as we go about our lives, and this uplifts others.

And so it is.

Andra Sandberg, RScP 
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment