Saturday, May 5, 2018

Affirmative Prayer for Trust

Trust in midst of not  knowing

God's divine intelligence and love bring all life into being. This boundless reservoir of power, goodness and wisdom is always acting on behalf of its creation, is everywhere present with every configuration of life. This compassionate Mother Father God is the all knowing architect and conductor of all that is. No thing is outside of Its loving care and attention. God is the doer, expressing through Its creation.

And so I am made of God's substance, here on purpose through the love of the Creator. I am an instrument of the One. The Divine moves and acts through me. I am inseparable from the One Body, Mind and Spirit. I am guided and sustained by this loving Source.

From this awareness I am willing to surrender to the all-knowingness of God. In the midst of life's messiness and shifting clarity I open to a greater experience of faith in God's infinite wisdom and intelligence. When I don't know something I am willing to trust in God's knowing for me. I rest in this space of not knowing and welcome whatever is being birthed through me. I am comforted that I will be informed of what I need to know when I need to know it. I soften and open to God's perfect timing.

I celebrate and accept this spiritual Truth for and about myself and all of life.

It is known and done in the mind of God. And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment