Saturday, April 7, 2018

I Embrace Understanding


There is only one life. That life is God's life. It is perfect, whole and complete. It is right here, right now expressing as life, infilling all with its loving presence, the source and sustainer of all that is. This one is always acting on behalf of its creation for the highest good.

It is my life right now. I am an individual expression of God, an instrument of the Divine. I am made of this one substance of being, here on purpose through the will and love of God. There is no place I end and the rest of Life begins.

From this awareness I affirm the divine intelligence, love and power that abides in, around and through me. I embrace this understanding in the midst of life's unfolding. I trust that I am in the right place at the right time and everything I need is right where I am. I remember  I am created anew in each moment, that  balance, ease and harmony are alive in me  as my divine nature. I am kind and forgiving with myself. I rest in this idea that Life is conspiring for my greatest good and continued spiritual growth.I abide in the strength and tenderness of God's embrace. I surrender to this understanding as it informs and guides my thoughts, words and actions.

With gratitude and joy I celebrate this spiritual truth about myself and all of life.

This prayer is known and done in the mind of God. And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment