Saturday, July 21, 2018

Affirmative Prayer for Loving Relationships

 To experience loving relationships with the people in my life

  Recognition – The creative spirit is the source of everything and is everything. Harmony and love are intrinsic properties of all creation. There is no conflict in the creative source, for it is all there is.

 Unification – As part of the creation I am a place where love and harmony exists. I am connected and in harmony with everything in my world.

Realization – I bring acceptance, forgiveness and loving communication from the infinite source expressed through me. I recognize spirit in the people around me and experience this as the source of love and harmony. My relationships are perfect and I let spirit reveal my love for people in my life.

Thanksgiving – I give thanks for the love and harmony of spirit showing up in all my relationships.

Release – I release this word to the divine law which only says “yes”. 

And so it is.

Mark Harris
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

1 comment: