Saturday, July 28, 2018

Affirmative Prayer for Harmony, Joy and Vitality


The Absolute, Universal, Creative Power is always present expressing and creating harmony and wholeness. Joy and vitality are Its nature. It is steadfast, reliable and generous.

I am a conduit through which the Creative Power of the Universe expresses. Its harmony, joy and vitality are alive in me. It makes me whole.

I bring my awareness to the full realization of my spiritual nature and the truth about me. Unlimited joy, harmony and vitality are always alive in me and I am growing every day in my capacity to experience this goodness, this reality. I allow myself to be filled with positive expectancy. I accept that all tendencies towards resistance, negativity and defensiveness are hereby dissolving. In their place comes the unlimited joy of the Divine.

For this awakening, I am grateful and I release this Word into the all-knowing one in faith and trust.

And So It Is.

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment