Saturday, July 14, 2018

I Accept My Good


There is one Dynamic Life Force, one Creative Power, one Loving Spirit that is the essence of all creation. This One is the source and the substance of all of life and Its nature is joy, beauty and connection.

I am a channel for this Life Force. It moves through me in unlimited ways. The Creative Power that makes all things and creates all life creates through me. The Living Spirit is alive in me. Joy, beauty and connection live in me.

So today, I accept a greater experience of my spiritual nature. I am a more willing vessel through which joy, beauty and connection is activated. I see, know and feel joy with every interaction. I release all fear, doubt and judgement and embrace the beauty of life. All of my relationships with people are enriched by this realization of my spiritual nature. I accept my good.

I am so grateful for this shift in awareness, so thankful form this deeper knowing and full manifestation of the spiritual truth about myself.

I release this word into the receptive aspect of the Divine in full faith and trust. I accept it as already done.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment