Saturday, December 15, 2018

Affirmative Prayer for Healing

Prayer for healing

There is One. It is the whole perfect and complete Life, the Source and Sustainer. It creates from itself, anew in each moment, ever acting with love on behalf of life. No thing is outside of It. The Divine gathers all unto Itself.  It is everywhere present, in around, through and as all. It is infinite Intelligence, Joy and Potential, moving the invisible into form. It is the irrepressible heart and breath of the seen and the unseen, the known and the unknown, ever expressing. 

I am made of this stuff, a part of this one whole, perfect and complete life. I am here on purpose through the will and love of the One, I am the Beloved's vessel and instrument.  I abide in the unshakable foundation, joy and essence of being. I am inseparable from my good, my divine essence. As this is true for me this is true for all life.

From this understanding I affirm this prayer. In the midst of life showing up in all Its forms, in the temporary appearance of dis ease in body, mind or spirit I accept the ever present power of God's love that always acts on my behalf for my highest and greatest good. I open to the divine intelligence within me as I release fear and listen to my heart and body connection. I welcome my good.  I allow my inherent divine nature  to express with ease as I remember the truth of my being. In life's situation, condition or circumstance my heart softens, I am vulnerable and I open to a greater experience of love. I accept help and support as my body, heart and spirit realign with my whole perfect and complete nature.  The depth of my patience and healing correspond  as I welcome the continued revelation of my spiritual truth.

I rest in this awareness and  its continued expression.  With deep appreciation for this and more, I let go and let God, assured that is already known and done in the mind of the One.

And so it is.



Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment