Saturday, March 9, 2019

My Generous Heart is Awakened


My Generous Heart is Awakened

Life takes place as a constant flow of goodness. There is a natural rhythm of give and take, a natural outpouring of love and unity.  Balance and harmony are the original state from which all of life emerges.

I am a channel for this flow of goodness. Balance and harmony emerge through me. I participate in the giving and receiving of love. I experience the unity of life.

I accept for myself a greater realization of my original nature. I align myself with the attributes of goodness, balance and harmony. I allow the natural generosity that has always been present in me to emerge and express fully. I participate in the giving and receiving of love whole-heartedly. I appreciate the opportunity to be a channel for the goodness of life in every relationship. My generous heart is fully awakened.

For all of this, I am truly grateful.

I entrust this word into the Law of Mind.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment