Saturday, May 11, 2019

I am Guided by Divine Love


There is one Mind. It is the Mind of the Living Spirit Almighty. It is the only power and It is forever creating life out of It generosity and love. This one Mind includes all beings.

I exist within and express as this one Mind. It creates life through me.

Today I accept a greater experience of the creative power. I open to be guided by Divine Love. I align my thoughts and actions with this love. I direct my mental atmosphere toward that which is the goodness of life. I live from a deep understanding of the one Mind operating as me.

I am grateful for this realization and for the way it works in my life.

I release this word of truth into the Law of Mind which always responds.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment