Saturday, October 5, 2019

Affirmative Prayer to Protect All Life

There is one all-powerful God in all of creation, in the whole universe, and in the smallest of its creatures. It embraces with its tenderness all that exists.

This includes me and all sentient beings. We are one with and loved by It without any conditions.

I claim and embrace God's tenderness with all that exists. Within Spirit's power, I  lovingly protect all life and beauty. I accept that each one is filled with peace, living as brothers and sisters, harming no one or nothing. Within us is the grace to feel profoundly connected to everything that is. The strength and power of the Absolute help us to rescue the abandoned and forgotten of this earth. It brings healing to our lives that we may heal the world.

I celebrate and give thanks for the awe and contemplation opening my heart and my eyes to the beauty before me.

I release my word into the perfect Law already acting upon it and making it so.

And so it is.

Suzanne Sackett, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment