Saturday, October 26, 2019

Affirmative Prayer for Mother Earth


The one Source of all there is expresses itself as this world we know as “Mother Earth.”  Just as we witness mothers giving birth to new life, so too our Mother Earth creates environments that support a diverse wealth of life.  There is a balance and harmony in life forms, each divine in nature, all a part of this one Source.

Connected to everything, all is a part of this tree of life.  I have evolved from an eternity before me settled here at home on Mother Earth in this present moment.  The beauty and mystery of nature is evident everywhere especially as the seasons change. 

The love of this Mother Earth informs my choices; even small actions can have big impacts on my health and the well-being of our planet.  I see the expression of this divine creativity everywhere.  My love grows as I see the beauty, grace, and harmony of nature all around me. 

Grateful for the abundant life on Mother Earth, I celebrate the beauty, the connection, the inclusion, the resilience of all life.  I let this prayer go, confident our planet evolves for the highest good. 

And so it is.
Andra Sandberg, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment