Saturday, October 19, 2019

Affirmative Prayer for My Spiritual Journey


There is only one life. That life is God's life. It is in and through and as all beingness. It  is love, fully and everywhere present, the source and sustainer of all that is, fully available right here, right now and in every moment, always acting on behalf of its creation for the highest and greatest good.

This is what I am made of. It is the  source and supply of my being. I live within its infinite intelligence and potential. I am inseparable from the Divine nature of life. I am an individual expression of it, here on purpose through the will of God. As this is true for me this is true for all life, for all creation.

From this understanding I speak my word for and about myself and others. I  affirm God's presence in every aspect of my life, especially in the midst of challenges which are opportunities given me for my spiritual growth. I affirm a growing willingness to accept situations and circumstances that are placed before me, with a deepening trust in the divine GPS to successfully navigate me through life, however it appears. I embrace my daily spiritual practice as it deepens and anchors me in Truth. I celebrate my growing patience and ability to see beyond conditions. I practice consciously noticing the good and beautiful ways life shows up. When I struggle I am kind and gentle with myself and I ask for prayer support. By receiving and caring for myself I  share my gifts and serve others with more compassion and love. 

I am so blessed. With a grateful heart I recognize and celebrate this spiritual truth. It is already known and done in the one heart and mind of God.

And so it is.

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment