Saturday, October 10, 2020

A World that Works for All

Recognition: Spirit is the absolute, eternal, infinite, unconditionally loving intelligence at the heart of all that is.  Spirit is love and compassion, encompassing all and embracing all. Spirit is justice, a guiding light toward what is right.  Spirit is abundance, and prosperity, always providing what is needed whenever it is needed. Spirit is equality, recognizing all of its creations as worthy of love.

Unification: I Am a living embodiment of Spirit, a fully manifested individualized expression of love, compassion, Justice, abundance, prosperity, and equality. The creative life force that surrounds and indwells me expresses through me its desire to raise humanity's consciousness and create a world that celebrates these qualities. 

 Realization: I Am aware of and awakened to the forward movement of life in the realms of politics and economics.  I Am engaged in activities with individuals and organizations dedicated to creating political systems in which every voice is heard and economic systems in which wealth is freely circulated. And I am fully aligned with Spirit in the raising humanity's consciousness to point where we all recognize our inherent kinship with one another. I joyously celebrate the creation of a world that awakens humanity to its divine inheritance, a world that truly works for all. 

Thanksgiving: I Am profoundly and eternally grateful for this sacred vision and for every blessing that I have ever given and received. 

Release: I offer up and release this sacred Word into the infinite activity of the one Mind, knowing that as I declare that Word to be true, it has come to pass.  

And so it is!

 Marc Plotkin

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment