Saturday, October 17, 2020

The Creative Power of Love


There is one Life Force, one cosmic urge that expresses a powerful tendency toward healing, harmony and light. This Life Force, this Creative Power is ever-present and all-knowing. It is completely inclusive. There is nothing outside this Power, this healing, harmonizing Life Force. I call it Love and I know that it is good.

I realize right now that this Creative Power of Love is forever seeking expression through me. I am Its vessel. I am a channel for Its expression. Divine Love, through me, is an active participant in the great awakening that is happening right now.

I affirm that the light of this cosmic, unconditional, Divine Love is reaching in to every dark corner, bringing warmth and comfort, solution and connection. All needs are met through this Divine Source. The unlimited aspect of the creative flow brings healing, harmony and light to all of creation.

I celebrate the power of this truth and I let it be.

And So It Is.


Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment