Saturday, October 3, 2020

Affirmative Prayer for Trusting Spirit


Trusting Spirit to Inform Decisions and Actions

There is one all-inclusive Presence, one unifying life force, that is forever informing all of life with its perfect intelligence and wisdom. It is the guiding light that leads all of life to its highest expression. The nature of this Presence is joy and clarity.

I am one with this guiding light, one with this Presence. Its light and joy live in me.

I accept an experience of deep faith and trust that Spirit is informing my every decision and my every action. The clarity and joy of the Spirit expresses through me. As I release all stress and burden, I step into perfect responsiveness. I respond to each decision with faith and trust. I allow the intelligence and wisdom of the one Presence to guide me. I listen deeply to my intuition for it is born of my eternal connection to Spirit. I trust myself to respond for the highest good. I am calm and poised. I surrender to the Spirit in faith and trust.

I give thanks for this realization of my true nature and the realization of Spirit working in my life.

I trust and I let go.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect affirmative prayer for me right now. I so appreciate you posting it, Diane!

    ReplyDelete