Saturday, February 20, 2021

I Remember the Divine Nature of Life


There is only one thing happening, the Divine activity of God. It is right here and now as the word and breath of this prayer. It is every aspect of this thing called life, the seen and the unseen, the known and the unknown. It is everywhere present, as the creator of all that is, always acting for the highest and greatest good of Its creation.

It is the substance of my being. I am loved, lifted up and sustained by this divine presence. I am here through God's will as an individual expression of Father-Mother God, inseparable from it in Body, Mind and Spirit.


With this awareness I speak this prayer for myself and all of life, all beings. I welcome a continuous remembrance of the divine nature of life. I affirm the the Divine loving presence in the midst of Life swirling around me , and especially as I and other human beings navigate the present situations, conditions and circumstances in the world. I recognize and am comforted by God's infinite love, kindness and intelligence that is expressed by so many. I willingly let go of any thought idea or belief that is contrary to my good and the good of the world. I am grounded in this connection to all of life; I remember that my every thought, word, action and response takes place within the one consciousness and has the power to connect. I am more mindful of how I show up in the world. I am willing to look beyond appearances and find helpful ways to respond. I stand with love, fairness and equity. I cherish our Mother Earth.

I rest in this Spiritual Truth. I am assured that it is known and done through the Law of Mind. I let go and let God.


And so it is. Amen

Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment