Saturday, February 13, 2021

Protection and Resiliance


One dynamic energy coalesces with space and time to create a universe of diversity in expression. Powerful, beautiful, tender, this force for good exists and is seen in everything in our environment.

Seasons change on time. Spring flowers are already showing their blooms. Life renews itself; babies are born.

Warmer weather is ahead. For now, rain and wind cleanse our outside environment and invite us to cleanse our inner environment of any impediments.

Pre spring cleaning allows us to let go of unneeded possessions, ideas, thoughts, that don’t serve us any longer.

An opening is created for Spirit to pour its richness through this portal of entry. Releasing any congestion or restriction, the universe flows in thoughts, visions, inspiration, and dreams showing me the way. I surrender to this influx of supreme intelligence, confident I am well cared for.

In this time of Covid, I affirm protection and resilience so together we survive and thrive to see a better day.

Glad this is already happening, I release this intention, as a prayer that influences the course of reality, bring forth good, and more good.

My heart is gladdened by the expectation of this prayer being demonstrated in my reality; I simply with grace and thanksgiving release this prayer understanding that it is already being acted upon perfectly.

And so it is, Amen

Andra Sandberg, RScP

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment