Saturday, February 6, 2021

A Clean Slate

There is one Mind. It is the ever-present and all-inclusive Divine Mind. This Mind is forever renewing Itself. It is the birthplace of all new ideas and all creative solutions. Through this one Mind, all of Life is traveling towards a fuller expression of freedom and joy. 

My mind is an essential aspect of the one Mind. The creativity of the Divine Mind expresses through me. The freedom and joy of the one Life lives in me. 

I accept a great realization of the power of renewal that has been bestowed upon me. I travel my unique path forever connected to the one Mind. Creative solutions and new ideas come to me daily. I am moving towards a greater experience of freedom and joy for myself and all beings. I cooperate with the guidance afforded to me by the unrestricted generosity of the Spirit. 

Rejoicing in the revealing of this realization, I accept it as done through the one Mind.

 And so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment