Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Prayer For Finding My Way

 

There is one power, one presence, one Spiritual essence that is everywhere present and always available. Spirit is love, it is peace, it is harmony, and it is joy. It is the power for good that illumines the way. It is the creator of all things, seen and unseen.

Spirit loves me. I am a creative expression of Spirit in action right here and now on this earth. I have love and harmony, joy and peace right here and now. All that I need is provided by Spirit. Even when I’m broken, or I can’t find my way, Spirit loves me.

I claim and declare that I open the door wide and allow the power and presence of Spirit to show up in my life. I affirm that I dig deep into that knowledge that Spirit is closer than my breath and supports me in my life in all ways. I listen to that voice of Spirit within me and follow the light that Spirit shines on my path. I declare that the past is forgotten and forgiven. I can release any strife and come back into alignment with the Spiritual essence within me.

What a blessing it is to remember that Spirit always has my back. How grateful I am to remember this truth and feel that expand in my life. Like a warm blanket, I am wrapped in gratitude for this love and this truth.

I can release this prayer into the law and let it go. And I let it be. And so it is. Amen.

Bette Smith RScP Emeritus

Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa


No comments:

Post a Comment