Tuesday, May 28, 2024

I Am Open to Good


 

The One Life we call God is the One Energy out of which everything is created and sustained and into which everything returns at the end of its cycle. This Energy is benevolent and personal and, at the same time, universal and impersonal. It is the unconditional positive acceptance and receptivity we all long to receive and embody.

This Benevolent Energy is the core and essence of me, manifesting Itself through me in my behavior and thoughts as far as I allow It. I choose to tune into Its loving prompts by being still and listening with my whole self for Its guidance. I open my consciousness to knowing Spirit’s expression through me. I am clear about what gifts I have to offer and am sensitively tuned in to who is open to receive my gifts because I take my direction from the Beloved Source.

I am amply provided for, so I am free to do this work of allowing Love-Intelligence to bless through me. All who come near me receive Good according to their need and capacity to receive.

I am joy-filled in the recognition of this truth, this knowing of what I am here to do—to allow Spirit to give Its goodness to all in my sphere of influence. All are benefitted who come to me and the good ripples out to the end of time.

These words are activated by Law exactly as they are spoken and so I release them to be realized and made real.

And so it is.

Kathy Galvin, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment