Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Prayer for Physical Healing



There is only One Infinite and Eternal Sacred presence. It created everything from Itself and expresses Itself throughout all of creation. It is present everywhere and within everyone sharing its love, wisdom, wholeness, healing and more.

This Sacred presence expresses Itself in, through and as me. I am the human expression of its Wholeness. My life unfolds within It and It is always there at the heart center of my being as a constant guide and loving companion.

I turn within and declare that I am ready, willing and able to accept a complete revelation of Wholeness and healing. As Spirit hears my thoughts every aspect of my body, echoes and reflects its healing power. All of Spirit works in perfect harmony and that same divine harmony moves through me. I am now vibrant, strong and healthy. I am comfortable, at ease and pain free. I can now rest easily and breathe freely. Every organ system and tissue in my body is healing in an easy and effortless way. Anything I may need for this is also revealed to me.
I celebrate the new sense of well-being and my heart is grateful for this permanent new reality.

I release this Word to the Law which makes it so. And so it is.

Rev. Siota Belle
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment