Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Affirmative Prayer for the Perfect Employment


In the vast expanse of the universe, there exists a singular organizing power. This is the enduring wisdom and harmony of the Spirit, whose power is boundless and unequivocal. This force is perpetually at work, orchestrating ll aspects of life.

I am inherently unified with this organizing power of the universe. The profound wisdom and harmony of the Spirit are inherently mine, fully accessible, and present within me. I am the living embodiment of the Spirit's abundance, my rightful divine inheritance.

I embrace and accept that I am currently transitioning into the ideal job for me. Any semblance of struggle, scarcity, or obstacle gracefully falls away as I am guided by divine wisdom. With confidence and trust, I walk forward, fully believing in the Spirit’s power to manifest my next steps. I acknowledge that all my needs are fulfilled by the one true source – the living Spirit within me. My life is an expression of Its perfect harmony.

With a heart full of gratitude, I acknowledge and give thanks for the realization of the Spirit's power in my life. This awareness fills me with joy and appreciation.

Confidently, I release these intentions into the Creative Law that actualizes all. I trust in the perfect manifestation of these truths.

And So It Is.

No comments:

Post a Comment