Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Spiritual Mind Treatment About Releasing Turmoil, and Worry


Recognizing the one power and divine order, in,  through, around, and as this one Life; it is everywhere present, all-knowing, the substance and support, 100% available in every moment, an integral inseparable part of all life.

And so I know the Divine abides in around through and as me. My physical and spiritual self are organized and supported by it. I am an individual expression of it.
From this awareness, I release any worldly experience of lack, separation, confusion, and worry. I abide within the One, Mother-Father God and am at ease resting in the lap of God, trusting and celebrating in the Spiritual Truth of my being.
All is well in the midst of however life is showing up. I release this prayer into the creative power that is always acting on my behalf.
I let go and let God.
And so it is.
Amada Colt, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment