Recognition
In and through all things, behind and beneath all things, is the One Life. Spirit is the source of all that is. Spirit is constantly creating, and constantly giving of itself to everyone. It is the splendid healing energy at the center of any pain.
Unification
I acknowledge my unity with Spirit, realizing there is no separation, no distance between Spirit and me. There is only One Life, present in every cell of my body and in every aspect of my being.
Realization
The tender sweetness of Spirit fills me and heals me now as I claim and accept release from pain. Spirit is all goodness, all blessed healing power, flowing through me right now. I am blessed to be whole and healthy and pain free. I walk hand in hand in the presence of Spirit.
Thanksgiving
I am so grateful to know this truth, to experience the joy and power and the healing of Spirit. My heart overflows with gratitude.
Release
Knowing all this to be truth in action, I humbly let it go, turning it over to that aspect of Spirit we call the Law, knowing it is already done, now and forever. And so it is.

No comments:
Post a Comment