Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fortitude and Renewal

God is the infinite loving Presence, the all-knowing Creator of all of life, the all-powerful One-Mind-this One is all there is. Everything is included; everything is made up of and guided by this Presence. It renews itself perpetually through the creative power of its impulsion. It is the only power and strength, and it steadfast to its purpose of expressing more life.
Because this power includes all of life, I know it includes me. All that I am and all that I experience is a result of this creative power of Spirit in action.
I accept for myself today that I am renewed in the power of the living Spirit. I am made strong and steadfast by its strength. I stand in the conviction that my path is guided and guarded by the unconditional loving Presence. My mind is a center of divine Intelligence and I open to receive my good through its action in me. I say yes to the movement of Spirit in my life and I am made fresh and new and vital through its love. I remain steadfast in my purpose to express more life, more love, more kindness and more creativity in my life.
And I am grateful for the gifts of strength and renewal that are unfolding in my life. I celebrate all the good that is given to me so freely.
I release this Word into the mind of the Divine, knowing that the law of good acts upon it and I let it be.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment