Saturday, June 23, 2012

A Full and Healthy Life

Here is a prayer by Susan Robinson

A Full and Healthy Life
There is One Power and Presence in and through all Life. All that has been, is now and will ever be comes from this Divine God Source. It is the form and the unformed, the seen and the unseen. It is that which gives birth to galaxies and stars and the tiniest of atoms. This infinite universal intelligence is One, One Mind, One perfect and complete entity that is boundless. All that is, is made in its image, is illuminated with its light, is infused with its love, for God is the very essence of Love.

Right where I am and all that I am is God. Every breath, every heartbeat is the activity of this Divine Source within and as me. I am united with this Universal Presence in every way possible, all thought, all activity, all action. Through this union of oneness, through the Love that is Life I am connected to everything and everyone. As this is true for me, it is true for all.

So by means of this prayer I am remembering that the wholeness and the oneness of God does not know how to divide and that I can never be separate from the Power and Presence of God. I claim a release of any thought or idea that anything other than this is the truth of my being. I affirm that I am at home in the Universe, that my being is an integral part of a master plan and that my life is unfolding perfectly within it. I accept the One Mind of Spirit is the voice of intuition that guides my every step that illuminates the path of my experience and brings forth into my experience all that I need to lead a full and healthy life. Love is the motive power and inner impulsion that moves me forward into greater expressions of being.

In deep gratitude I celebrate this conscious shift in my awareness.

With full faith and confidence I release my word to the Law of God, trusting that this or something greater is already so. And so it is. Amen.

Susan Robinson, RScP
Director, Youth and Family Ministries
Center for Spiritual Living Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment