Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Prayer of Thanksgiving

A Prayer of Thanksgiving

The One Loving Spirit that continuously creates life out of Its own generous nature, is fully present in everyone and everything. It is the infinite, eternal intelligence of this One Loving Spirit that guides all of life into its perfect expression. It is the all-knowing, abundant, healing power that brings wholeness and goodness to every situation. 

I am, we all are, a unique expression of the One Loving Spirit. I am, we all are, a perfect channel for the love of Spirit.

So today, I express my gratitude, appreciation and thanksgiving for the gift of life itself. Life, the perfect expression of the Divine, is the source of all my good and I recognize and realize Its power to make me whole over and over again. In fact, I have always been whole. So I accept for myself a greater realization of that wholeness in every aspect of my life. I realize this wholeness not only in how I see what is in front of me, but how I interact with and contribute to the life around me. I am an essential part of the perfect expression of the Living Spirit, and as such I express gratitude and appreciation to those around me. Gratitude and thanksgiving become a way of life for me. I open to the fullness of life and trust the universe to reveal more good every day.

With this grateful heart then, I release this prayer in faith and confidence that it will fully manifest in my life.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment