Sunday, September 8, 2013

Affirmative Prayer for Peace In Our Time

Here is a prayer by Suzanne Sackett, RScP

Peace In Our Time

There is one creative cause of all life, one powerful flow of peace-commanding Spirit. Infinite Creator, the only Presence and the only Power. God is total peace, heart felt love, absolute calm, breath taking beauty and unending joy.

I have a consciousness of Oneness. All that God is, I am. I live and move and have my being in the flow of wisdom, clarity, wholeness and joy of Spirit. My life is rich with meaning, and I reside in an inner glow of peace and well-being. As I feel complete peace in mind, heart and soul, a feeling of well being fills my world. Peaceful is my way of life. My thoughts, actions and words of peace express my God nature, the truth of who I am. As I focus my inward thoughts of peace in my life, my family, my community, the Universe become more peaceful.

I celebrate the peace in my world, in all creation, in the Universe. This rich, gentle, and endless stream of the peace that is the Divine fills my heart to overflowing, and I am truly grateful.

I release this Truth into the Omnipresent Law of Mind, knowing that it is done according to my word.
And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment