Monday, September 2, 2013

Affirmative Prayer For Peace of Mind



Affirmative Prayer For Peace of Mind

There is One Mind, It is the Mind of God, the Mind of the Living Spirit Almighty. The nature of this One Mind is peace. The wholeness of creation is expressed through this One Mind. Love is Its activity. It is all-powerful and all-knowing. This One Mind is beyond understanding yet available fully and equally to all and all alike.

My mind is a part of the One Mind, the only Mind. Its peace is my peace, Its love is active through me.

From this understanding of my oneness with that creative power that has brought me to life, I declare that peace reigns supreme in my mind. I am a center of the activity of the One Mind. Its love has Its action in me. I find peace of mind in this realization of oneness. Through love and peace I come to trust life to bring the highest good to every circumstance and every situation. I align my thoughts with the nature of the One Mind, with Its abiding peace and unconditional love.

From a place of trust then, I give thanks for a greater revealing of my oneness with the Living Spirit Almighty. I give thanks for the peace and love that reside in me as a result of this oneness.

I trust that life is bringing in to my experience a deeper embodiment of this my Word as I release it into the Law.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment