Sunday, September 15, 2013

Prayer for Our World



Adapted from Ernest Holmes, Prayer for My Country

Believing in the liberty, security, and self-expression for all, I offer this, my prayer for our world:

I believe that Divine Intelligence governs the destiny of our world and her people, directing the thought and the activity of all who guide her affairs. I believe that success, prosperity, and happiness are the gifts of freedom and are the Divine heritage of everyone. In my mind’s eye I see that it is Divine guidance that enlightens the collective mind of the people of planet earth, causing each person to know that economic security may come to all without the loss of either personal freedom or individual self-expression. I believe that no one can be led to accept that freedom must be surrendered in order to insure economic security for all.

I trust that the All-Knowing Mind contains the answer to every problem which confronts our world and that every leader is direct by their Creator – and has access to the knowledge of a complete solution to every problem.  This inner connection guides each one to act upon this knowledge to the end that abundance, security, and peace shall come to all.

My prayer is that spiritual democracy shall endure, guaranteeing to everyone in this country personal liberty, happiness, and self-expression.


No comments:

Post a Comment