Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Affirmative Prayer for The Neighborhood

Affirmative Prayer for The Neighborhood by Jennifer Mann

The harmonious, orderly nature of the Living Spirit is everywhere. The entire Universe is progressive, seasonal, changing—yet orderly. It is evidenced in the glory of the shedding, then blooming trees and rotation of the earth around the sun. The seasons are predictable yet surprising when one stays in the awe and wonder of each present moment. I am aware of tiny miracles all around me at any given moment.

Just as I know these miracles for myself, I know that all and all-alike are continuously gifted with new and miraculous phenomena of nature. I call that the definition of harmony.

So it is with this remembering that I offer a prayer of thanksgiving
for my neighborhood. I accept that all families awaken to the wonders
of Divine connection and share in the joy of peaceful relationships,
caring hearts and sacred service to one another. Whether in mere
thoughtful regard within each mind or in concrete acts of kindness
toward one another, my neighborhood is a peaceful and loving place. I
claim that the harmony of nature resides within each of us who share
our community.

Gratitude enhances my experience immediately and powerfully. I expand and open to the peace it brings.

From this gratitude, I then release this prayer to the activity of the
Law where it transforms energy on behalf of all of us for the highest
and greatest good.
And so it is

No comments:

Post a Comment