Saturday, April 26, 2014

Affirmative Prayer for Stress-Free Living

Affirmative Prayer for Stress-Free Living

There is one Power. This Power is for the good of all, completely giving its kindness and wellness to all of creation.

It completely gives itself to me. I am one with the one Power.

Therefore I know that this word of prayer is powerful as I affirm stress-free living for my life. I claim an ability to relax and enjoy myself. My life is filled with comfort and fun. I accept for myself financial well-being and good health as I relax and trust life. My attitude is daily improving and I am free from stress. I slow down and move at the pace of love. I move with the grace of God.

I am grateful for the power of prayer in my life to bring about the experience I am longing for and I give great thanks.

I trust life to handle the details as I accept this good as done.

And I let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment