Saturday, May 3, 2014

Affirmative Prayer for Navigating Change

Affirmative Prayer for Navigating Change

The Universe is absolutely rich with blessings. Life itself is eternal and infinite and its essence never changes. This essence of life is love and peace, order and balance. There is a harmony that guides all of life into its most perfect expression and grace abounds.

I am one with life, one with its love and peace. Life expresses perfect harmony through me. Live expresses peace and love through me.

I accept for myself a powerful connection to the natural harmony that lives in me. I allow myself to be guided by this inner harmony and wisdom during times of change. The peace and love of God light my way as I navigate the changes in my life. My essential nature always brings me back to perfect balance. I flow into life as life flows into me. I know that I am safe, guided and protected. I allow the best of me to come forward.

I give thanks for this realization of my true nature and its expression in times of change.

I release this prayer and I let it be.

And So It Is

No comments:

Post a Comment