Saturday, September 13, 2014

Loving, Peaceful, Joyous Work Environment

Prayer for Loving, Peaceful, Joyous Work Environment

God is love and love is infinite, unlimited, all-powerful and all-knowing. Joy is the natural state of things. Peace is the foundation of all existence. This is the one true Spiritual Reality.

This Spiritual Reality is my reality. The love, peace and joy of God live in me and express through me. My workplace is also a part of this Spiritual Reality.

I accept for myself an experience of good at work. Love, peace and joy are in every person and every activity. I declare that creative solutions pour fourth healing all appearances of discord. I release all ideas and experiences of discouragement and blame and accept responsibility for my own experience. I choose to align my thought and feelings with the natural joy, love and peace that is always available to me. My workplace abounds with love, peace and joy.

I celebrate this, the truth about my life and my workplace.

I trust the natural Law of creation to respond to this word of prayer with a complete manifestation in my experience.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP

No comments:

Post a Comment