Saturday, September 6, 2014

Affirmative Prayer for a Sense of Belonging

Affirmative Prayer for a Sense of Belonging

There is one absolute, all-inclusive, over-arching Divine Presence. Its Life is all of Life. All of creation is included in this one Life. The nature of the Divine is inclusive, loving and supportive. Life gives all of its attributes to all and all alike. Divinity is the natural home of all that is.

All beings everywhere are an essential part of this glorious creation. I am an essential and necessary part of creation. I am at home in the Divine.

I accept for myself a greater sense of belonging. I am able to recognize and know that I am an essential part of creation. I am at home in the Divine as the Divine is at home in me. I declare that as  I am able to know this for myself, I am able to know this for all beings everywhere.  And with that knowing I am able to extend a welcoming atmosphere. I am at home, I belong.

I give thanks for this greater experience of oneness and belonging.

I release this prayer into the law that responds fully.

And So It Is

Diane Tapogna, RScP


No comments:

Post a Comment