Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Prayer to Honor Animals in the Spirit of St Francis of Assisi

A Prayer to Honor Animals in the Spirit of St Francis of Assisi

O Divine Master, Creator of all Creatures of the earth, omnipresent in each and every animal and plant. Within each cell of every living thing.

Lord, make me an instrument of your peace. So I am one with the Lord, unified together by Love. Spirit is in me, around me and through me. Just as Spirit is one with each and every animal on this planet. Just as Spirit is one with each and every plant of every type and variety.

Love, pardon, faith, hope, light and joy are present in all of life. I welcome the ability to console others over being consoled. I claim understanding of others. I declare a love for all including all animals and plants.

I celebrate this truth.

It is in dying that we are born to eternal life. With this I surrender this Word unto the law of the universe.

And So It Is

Julia McCabe
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment