Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Receiving

Receiving

There is this One circulation of Love.......the Source, Spirit, Creator and Sustainer of all. It enfolds everything in Its Beingness, there is nothing outside of It, the Lover and the Beloved, eternally giving to Itself.

I am made of this Stuff, a beautiful expression of It. This Divine Substance resonates through and as me. It beats my heart, breathes my breath, and circulates in and around me. I am a beloved instrument, a vessel for and of this Goodness and Creative Power, inseparable from It.

I open to an ever growing experience of the Divine flowing into me and expressing through me. It moves and fulfills me in the midst of Life, throughout all situation, condition or circumstance; It is my Truth, the bedrock of my existence. I open to and receive that unlimited Goodness which is simultaneously at the center of my being, as well as beyond and beneath the surface of all experience; That constant loving and powerful Presence knows the Highest Good for me, and I joyfully welcome It!

I gratefully lean into this knowing, accepting its perfect fulfillment of this prayer. I am assured that is already acted upon in the Heart and Mind of God.

I simply let go and let God.

And so it is!

Amada Colt, RScP
Center for Spiritual Living, Santa Rosa

No comments:

Post a Comment